Here are ten interesting facts about dating and relationships. There a whole lot more where these came from. If you didn’t know now you know.
- On average, it takes between 12 to 14 dates before couples will trade house keys.
- Women who post a photo on Internet dating sites receive twice as many email messages as women who don’t. The same study found that men who reported incomes higher than $250,000 received 156% more email than those with $50,000.
- Match.com reports that 44% of its members in the United States have children.
- On free dating sites, at least 10% of new accounts are from scammers.
- If a man can’t decide what to wear on a date, he might want to wear blue. Studies show that women are attracted to men in blue.
- Couples usually wait until six to eight dates before they are willing to enter into an exclusive relationship.c
- Speed dating, invented by a rabbi from Los Angeles in 1999, is based on a Jewish tradition of chaperoned gatherings of young Jewish singles.a
- The most common time for breakups is around three to five months.
- One in three teenagers have experienced violence in a dating relationship.
- In a survey conducted by MSNBC.com and Elle magazine, more than 31% of men said they dumped an overweight partner compared to 12% of women.l
You’ll find 66 more dating and relationship facts at randomhistory.com