Locking it low in the morning is one of the best times of day to swap some toe curling, eye rolling, Jesus calling DNA. Everybody’s rejuvenated by an overnight of sleep, men are notoriously horny in the morning, and there’s an urgency to get it “in”. Here are ten reasons why morning love is good love.
Here are ten reasons why morning love is good love.
1. You can skip the morning run or workout. If you are on it like you own it, you will have more than surpassed the requirements of your morning workout regime. Sex works a lot of muscles, some that the gym workout never approaches
2. It is too early to be self-conscious and vain. That tore up head only heightens his passion, and that overnight stubble all of a sudden is some strange turn on. Remember Don Johnson from Miami Vice that did more to marry sex and cigarettes than any AD agency on Madison Avenue?
3. That head may be all torn up during the up and up, but you will look better come later on! According to Dr. Debby Herbenick, author of Because It Feels Good, having sex in the morning “releases chemicals that boost levels of estrogen, which improves the tone and texture of your skin and hair.” Therefore, you’ll carry that glow for the rest of the day. Now make sure the necessary tools are gloved and wrapped, and other sperm-swimming fortresses are in place, lest that might be a pregnant glow! If that was the aim then you hit the target! Prize arriving in nine months.
4. It will Pump Up Your Immune System. Morning sex increases your levels of IgA, an antibody that protects against infection, keeping you strong and healthy. Friends and family members around you with runny noses, respiratory infections and hacking coughs will be perplexed at you glowing, smiling, and of course looking great!
5. Spontaneity is Sexy. Guys sneaking it while she’s snoring is really a desperate punk move. Why are you stealing what can be yours? Ladies trying to get bull ride on while he is dog-tired are going to get short-changed. Hit ’em in the morning right after the alarm has been shut off. An awake and excited Bull will give the ride of the day!
6. Quickies can be intense. There is something exciting about beating the clock to get to work on time, or getting it done before the kids get up. Best check the keyhole on those kids though. They may be one-step ahead of you for the morning peep show.
7. The morning is the best time to have an orgasm. “Many men are at their horniest first thing in the morning,” says sex therapist Arlene Goldman, PhD, coauthor of Psychology Today Here to Help: Secrets of Sexual Ecstasy. Overnight testosterone build up leaves them with a lot of energy.
8. It’s one of the best antibiotics going to ward off wandering thoughts and outside temptations. “Having sex in the morning releases the feel-good chemical oxytocin, which makes couples feel loving and bonded all day long,” says Debby Herbenick Ph.D., author of Because It Feels Good.
9. Morning sex unveils. Unveiling is sexy. Part of what makes morning sex so deliciously primal is that, in the light of day, it is difficult to hide your so-called flaws. So let your insecurities take a backseat to pure, unadulterated pleasure, and instead of covering up under the blankets, throw them off so you can both get a visual thrill.
10. No perfume no cologne-just the natural ambiance of him and her. As soon as you are awake, snuggle up to your partner and take a whiff. Because they have not showered yet, you will feel extra turned on by their natural scent. According to scientists at the University of Pennsylvania, a man’s musky underarm odor is a proven libido booster. Now you know why there are men’s colognes that are simply labeled “musk”
Hit him or her up in the a.m. and enjoy!