Geo – You know.
1. An Aries will get bored of Netflix + Chill. If relaxing on the couch for entire weekends at a time is your favorite pastime, look elsewhere. Aries people need excitement, they need to try new things and be out in the world doing something fun.
2. Don’t expect an Aries to sit and listen to your problems and not offer solutions. Aries are action people and they can’t stand sitting around moping about something without making a plan of attack. If you listen to what they say, you’ll find that their idea is pretty good and worthy of consideration.
3. Aries are incredibly social friends. They will always show up to support friends at their endeavors and attend all the parties they are invited too. They have a wide circle of friends from both sexes and can be flirtatious as a hobby — if you’re easily jealous this may be a problem.
4. An Aries wants to be the leader and provider of your relationship. They need your respect above all else. If you aren’t ready to give them this, you’ll have a lot of fights because their needs aren’t being met. If you’re looking for someone you can walk all over, look for another sign. There’s 7 more @ 11 Things You Need To Know Before You Date An Aries ‹ Reader — WordPress.com
Some married spouses get what is known as the seven-year itch where they come to a point “this fool here just ain’t doing it for me” and proceed to exit the marriage via of divorce or by simply saying bye, kiss my ass, or just disappearing.
I’ve never heard of a 8 month itch until now.
It must have been a pretty intense itch for Ed Hartwell.The former NFL linebacker has filed for divorce from his wife of 8 months, Keisha Knight Pulliam citing the standard run of the mill divorce reason — irreconcilable differences. Get the scoop at the mag ->: Ed Hartwell F8-monthr Divorce From Keisha Knight Pulliam 8 Months After Marrying Her — The GeoGee Experience Magazine — Medium
The state of Maryland introduced me to Seal. Maryland here’s to you.
1. Do not be outwardly fearful of wasps.
2. Pretend to receive a phone call from Keanu Reeves. Speak loudly enough that the entire office believes you to be talking to Keanu Reeves. Arrive late to work the next day, but refuse to explain why — your crush will think you’ve been partying with Keanu Reeves, Hollywood star.
3. Backchat your boss. Wink at your crush while doing so. Roll your eyes and yawn at any disciplinary measures your line manager threatens.
4. Browse dating websites during the working day. If your line manager asks what you’re doing, shout I’M BROWSING DATING WEBSITES. That way, the whole office will know you’re single and available.
5. Release locusts into the air-conditioning system. You will seem stoic when everyone else is freaking out about it being the end of the world. (Refer to the office’s discipline code — if there’s no explicit mention of locusts, you should be OK.) Don’t stop at 5 there are 28 more here.–>: 33 fail-safe instructions for getting noticed by your office crush, guaranteed 133% successful. — P.S. I Love You — Medium