Geo – You know.
The state of Maryland introduced me to Seal. Maryland here’s to you.
1. Do not be outwardly fearful of wasps.
2. Pretend to receive a phone call from Keanu Reeves. Speak loudly enough that the entire office believes you to be talking to Keanu Reeves. Arrive late to work the next day, but refuse to explain why — your crush will think you’ve been partying with Keanu Reeves, Hollywood star.
3. Backchat your boss. Wink at your crush while doing so. Roll your eyes and yawn at any disciplinary measures your line manager threatens.
4. Browse dating websites during the working day. If your line manager asks what you’re doing, shout I’M BROWSING DATING WEBSITES. That way, the whole office will know you’re single and available.
5. Release locusts into the air-conditioning system. You will seem stoic when everyone else is freaking out about it being the end of the world. (Refer to the office’s discipline code — if there’s no explicit mention of locusts, you should be OK.) Don’t stop at 5 there are 28 more here.–>: 33 fail-safe instructions for getting noticed by your office crush, guaranteed 133% successful. — P.S. I Love You — Medium
via Thought Catalog
There’s this thing I do.
When I met a man I have a wild connection with, and hope and desire and romanticism fly’s—I sometimes in my excitement, fall into fantasy.Fantasy of what our dogs’ name will be, how he will look chopping wood in a flannel shirt at my cabin–where we will own our vacation home in Costa Rica.Yeah—that thing.
This is what I call going into “fantasy”.It is when we project all the ideals and things we desire in a partner and a relationship onto a person, prematurely.
Now considering Dash’s failures one might ascertain Dash is not the one to be quoting in a motivational context.
In his heyday, Dash was worth a reported $50 million, only to descend so deeply into debt (thanks to back taxes, back rent and other outstanding bills) that it ate away at his multi-million fortune.
Given all of that, I’d argue that Dash could offer up some noteworthy advice on what to and not to do to those with their eyes on the prize of success and prosperity. There’s always lessons to be learned from losing just as there are lessons to be learned from winning.
Get the full spill @: They Don’t See The Grind They See The Shine — The GeoGee Experience Magazine — Medium